For those of you looking for a bit more adventure, we are pleased to announce the return of Wanderlands Camping, located at Stratton Mountain's Sun Bowl Base Area. Wanderlands will be open Wednesday, June 19 at 5pm to Monday, June 24 at 11am. The price is $108 flat for up to 5 nights.
We also offer Show Sherpa camping packages, a "tent hotel" of sorts. Scroll down for details!
Wanderlands passes are sold per person, not by campsite. Please note that the campgrounds are closed to the public, and you must have a wristband to enter. You can check-in directly at the campsite for your wristband, but will need to stop by the box office at some point for your festival credential. Check-in at the campgrounds is open between 5pm-2am on Wednesday and 8am–2am the following days.
Wanderlands is located at Stratton Mountain’s Sun Bowl Base Area, approximately one mile from the main festival site. From the Village, make a right onto Stratton Access Road. Proceed a half mile, and make a right on Mountain Road. Proceed another half mile, and turn right onto Sun Bowl Road. Please check-in with the Wanderlands staff upon arrival.
• Bathrooms are available in the lodge in Wanderlands.
• You will have access to single showers at the Athlete's Center, located approximately 1/3 mile from the campground, between Wanderlands and the festival.
• Ice will be available for purchase at the campsite.
• Cars will be able to park on site in the campground area in the designlated lot. Please note that you will not be able to park directly adjacent to your campsite.
Ready to roll up your lodging and stick it in a stuff sack? Then complete your purchase of your camping pass below and you're ready to go!
Get your Vermont Wanderlands Camping pass here:
Show Sherpa Camping Packages
You could also travel light to WLVT by adding on The Show Sherpa package, your festival tent hotel. Whether you arrive at sunrise or in the middle of the night, your tent is waiting for you completely setup, staked down, and ready for whatever the weekend (and weather may bring).
When you purchase a Show Sherpa package, you may select 1 - 4 people per package. Please note tent accommodations for each ticket package below. Prices are for Show Sherpa tent rental and Wanderlands camping passes only; they do not include a Wanderlust festival ticket. Festival tickets must be purchased separately.
Wanderlust Adult Rental Packages - $270 per person
• 1 Eureka Copper Canyon 4 or 1 Eureka Suite V6
• 1 Eureka Camping Cot per person
• 1 Eureka lantern
• Bedding (If needed)
Get your Vermont Wanderland Camping pass(es) + ADULT Show Sherpa package here:
Please note that only 15 ADULT Show Sherpa packages are available at this price.
• A security deposit of $200, either by credit/debit card or cash is required at check-in. Security deposits will be refunded, in full, at check-out once tent and gear are inspected for damage.
• Package price includes all applicable state and local taxes.
• Valid credit card required for any incidental charges at time of check-in.
• Packages are NON-TRANSFERRABLE.
• Packages are refundable if canceled up to two weeks prior to the event.
FINE PRINT ON ALL CAMPING:
• Single day camping passes are not available. You may camp for one day only - however, the cost is still the price of four days.
• Children 12 and under are free (with the exception of Show Sherpa packages). Children must be accompanied by an adult.
• Vehicles 20 feet and over are considered to be an RV - please note that an RV may not be longer than 30 feet. RVs and campers are free to park, though each person must still purchase a camping pass.
• Please note that there are no RV hook-ups provided in the campground. RVs must be self-contained.
• No campfires are allowed in the campground. No open flames, fire dancing, fireworks, candles, or charcoal grills. Propane or butane stoves can be used.
• No amplified sound.
• Do not feed the wildlife. No food or trash left outside at any time (your animal neighbors like to share)!
• No pets allowed in the campground.
• No illegal drugs, weapons, or glass containers.
• You may not sleep in your car at the accompanying parking lot.
• Use ONLY indoor/event bathrooms and biodegradable soap and cleaners.
• QUIET HOURS: 12 am - 8 am.
• While security will be on site at all times, the Festival assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages.
• Please leave Wanderlands as beautiful as you found it.
• You may still buy camping passes on site, provided we are not sold out.
• Vermont can be rainy in June so come prepared for potential weather and possible low temperatures. Indoor/covered camping facilities will not be available.
• Wanderlust will accept cancellations up to 30 days pre-event for a $30 cancellation fee. Within 30 days of the event, there are no refunds.